Quality Assurance (QA) system
covers the following main areas:
- Nutritional/Analytical monitoring – ensuring the feed is nutritionally within specification and is safe to feed.
- Process validation – monitoring mill performance.
- Microbiology Testing – ensuring feed is Salmonella and Enterobacteriaceae free.
- Accreditation – to enable us to operate we must adhere to certain standards which are monitored and audited by government agencies.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) – hazard analysis tool to minimise risk of errors.
- Complaints – complaints are monitored and investigated with preventative measures put in place to stop re-occurrences.
- Policies/Procedures/Work instructions – these are written and reviewed to ensure correct processes are followed and understood.