As current circumstances are unprecedented, we would like to reassure our customers and community that we are closely following the latest WHO/government advice and taking every necessary precaution to limit exposure to, and spread of, the Covid-19 virus.
Our measures so far include:
- Appointing a dedicated team to discuss and assess/update measures and protocols on a daily basis to keep our team and customers safe.
- Implementing all reasonable preventative measures including additional cleaning and additional controls for site visitors and delivery drivers.
- Segregating and dividing our operations/mill shift teams to minimise contact with each other and offer us a degree of assurance that we will be able to continue manufacture.
- All farm visits, apart from deliveries, are suspended. Our account management and technical teams are working from home, but they remain at your disposal via email or mobile phone to guide you should any issues arise, or you need their help.
- Expanding communications and developing plans with all of our ingredients suppliers to ensure we can maintain continuity of supply.
We are requesting our customers continue as normal with ordering patterns so that we maintain supply for all and ask for your patience and understanding should there be any small delays in our usual high standards of service.
However, our most passionate request to customers is, if you or one of your close family have contracted or are displaying the symptoms of Covid-19, please notify us prior to a feed delivery so that appropriate arrangements can be made to ensure feed is supplied safely and at least risk to you or our team.
We appreciate everything our customers are doing to support us at these challenging times and will work tirelessly to ensure that we can continue to supply piglet feed as efficiently and safely as possible.